Maintenance Turnaround Services
Our teams are highly trained and will solve any unanticipated issues that may occur to save you downtime and get your unit back on stream as quickly as possible.
Wyatt implements and manages constructability/design reviews, planning/project controls, staffing, equipment, material procurement/outsourcing, and subcontractor services.
We maintain qualified and highly experienced foremen and craftsmen. We routinely man turnaround projects ranging from 20 to over 400 craftsmen per shift (including boilermakers, pipe fitters, welders).
Wyatt owns and maintains a fleet of fully equipped “Turnaround Tool Trailers”.
Wyatt’s “Turn Key Turnaround Services” include:
- Project Management
- Planning / Scheduling / Cost Control
- Rigging Engineering
- Tower & Vessel Repairs (Code Stamps)
- Tower Re-Tray & Packing Work
- Turnaround Piping & Valves
- Piping & Alloy Welding
- Furnace & Heater Repairs / Re-Tube
- Heat Exchanger Work
- Structural Steel Work
- All Boilermaker, Pipefitting, and Welding Work
- Attracting & Retaining the Best Craft Labor
- Scaffolding - Insulation
- Refractory - PWHT
- Sandblasting & Painting
- Instrument & Electrical
- NDE/NDT Services
- Rotating Equipment
- Field Machining & Bolt Torquing