Industrial Maintenance Technician
Life Long Learning
1. Assume responsibility for continuing education in order to maintain skills and enhance professional growth.
2. Assemble, install, troubleshoot, diagnose, and repair plumbing, HVAC/R, building structures, mechanical equipment, electrical, electronic controlled production machines and hydraulics pneumatic systems.
3. Diagnose complex problems using interdisciplinary technical skills.
4. Demonstrate work ethics and reliable behavior including, but not limited to, assuming responsibility for decisions and actions, utilizing time and stress management skills, displaying initiative, creativity, and logical thinking.
Safety & Regulations
5. Demonstrate competent application of safety and regulation code compliance.
6. Communicate clearly and professionally in both written and verbal communications to customers, coworkers, and supervisors, using positive interpersonal skills including, but not limited to, respect, integrity, and professionalism.