Maintenance Planner Training
The foundation of excellence and achieving cost-effective equipment reliability starts with Maintenance Planning and Scheduling. If you want to improve efficiency, effectiveness and reduce overall maintenance cost over time, this is the training course for you. We share practical how-to experience and best practices that you can apply on the job.
Maintenance Planning and scheduling are two different things that are closely related. We have several versions of our planning and scheduling class depending on industry and professional roles of attendees. We deliver the planning and scheduling in different ways, the most common are:
- Customized on-site planning and scheduling training for operations and maintenance
- Customized on-site planner training for planners
- Customized on-site operations and maintenance scheduling coordination
- On-site standard planning and scheduling training
- Public planning and scheduling training
Customized on-site planning and scheduling Training
Our consultant(s) will visit your site for a few days to assess and learn your current practices and improvement potential. We will jointly review scope of the training, objectives and target audience. IDCON will go back to our office to customize the class to your organization's needs and deliver it a few weeks later.
Standard on-site and Public Training
In your job, do you…
Plan and/or schedule maintenance work? Coordinate production schedules with maintenance work? Manage maintenance schedules and work relationships? Work with reliability improvements and concepts? Manage and/or supervise maintenance? Work with a Computerized Maintenance Management System? Design or specify plant/mine equipment? Support the planner with information? Manage maintenance?
…then this training is for you!
- Results Oriented Reliability and Maintenance
- Enabling successful planning and scheduling
- Best-practice business process
- Defining roles in the business process
- RACI charting the responsibilities
- Work identification/Work request initiation
- Setting work priorities
- Backlog management
- Planning (What/How)
- Scheduling (Who/When)
- Work execution
- Recording and manage history
- Continuous improvement
- Key Performance Indicators