Construction Equipment Operator Jobs
Operate heavy equipment such as bulldozers, skid steers, front-end loaders and excavators. Relocation allowance offered for qualified candidates.
Primary Activities and Responsibilities
- Ensure compliance with all railroad rules and regulations for safety, operations and the Federal Railroad Administration (FRA)
- Operate heavy equipment such as bulldozers, skid steers, front-end loaders and excavators
- Work around all types of moving equipment
- Perform a variety of support and clean-up activities in the dock areas as well as other general laborer duties involving cleaning, sweeping, and handling materials
Pay rate information is subject to change based on Collective Bargaining Agreement and, if applicable, may vary by location.
You will attend two weeks of training at the Railroad Education & Development Institute in Atlanta, GA. CSX will pay for travel, lodging and meals as required by collective bargaining agreement.
- High School diploma/GED
- 18 years of age or older
- Valid Driver's License
- 2 years experience operating heavy equipment such as bulldozers, skid steers, front-end loaders, or excavators
- Verbal comprehension (Understand oral and written communications-both general and technical)
- Communication skills (provide clear instructions/directions)
- Reasoning skills (problem solving and troubleshooting skills)
- Basic math
- Heavy work, lifting up to 70 pounds occasionally and up to 100 pounds on a rare basis
- Demonstrate auditory and visual acuity/tracking/inspection
- We serve all 50 states, California apostille.